Thursday, December 16, 2010

Here's what today looked like...

TODAY'S STATS

Nutrition:

Breakfast: 1 serving old fashioned oats made with water, 1 cup diced mango, 1/2 cup granola

Lunch: Tofu Spring Rolls from Fire Bowl Cafe w/ peanut sauce (First time there - very cool Asian restaurant in ATX!)

Snack: 1 Granny Smith apple with 2 TBSP natural peanut butter

Dinner: Maple & Brown Sugar Shakeology (1 packet low sugar Maple & Brown sugar oatmeal, 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology, blended with water & ice - perfection!)

Post-Dinner: 12 oz. Simply Orange with Mango - LOVE this stuff!

Supplements: Folic Acid, Beachbody Core Omega-3/Omega-6 supplement, Beachbody Core Cal-Mag

Workout:

I did TurboFire 45EZ workout tonight....which wasn't easy when I wasn't pregnant! But I follow the low impact options for safety...but that still doesn't mean low intensity! :)

Rest:

I slept until 6:30 this morning, and I was ready for a nap by 1pm. I fought it for a while, but finally laid down about 3pm for about 45 minutes. As I type, I'm counting the minutes until I can go to bed. I'm still amazed by how tired my body is!

Sickness:

Tailbone & body tenderness is about all I can complain about. My body is shifting and stretching...and while it makes for some uncomfortable moments, I'm still SO thankful that I'm not sick and SO grateful for the amazing life forming inside me.

Today, I'm most excited about....

Decorating Noah's nursery! My parents are coming to visit after Christmas, so James & my dad will paint the nursery while my mom and I go out to look for furniture. :) I'll post pics very soon into the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment